Discussion Forum

Plz fix comment glitch

Unfortuanately your system of 1 comment= 2 likes is gliychy and needs to be removed. As more and more ppl learn the glitch the less real decks are on the hOme page.:mad:
Posted 27 March 2011 at 02:52

You wouldn't believe the struggle we've had with this one, it's a constant battle to get it right, believe me when I say this is the best it's been! :P

There are many things in place to try and slow this "glitch" down but I guess people have a lot more free time than I thought... I think that stopping your own comments from counting towards a decks score is the next logical step in our never-ending quest.
Posted 28 March 2011 at 23:28

[QUOTE=Gary]You wouldn't believe the struggle we've had with this one, it's a constant battle to get it right, believe me when I say this is the best it's been! :P

There are many things in place to try and slow this "glitch" down but I guess people have a lot more free time than I thought... I think that stopping your own comments from counting towards a decks score is the next logical step in our never-ending quest.[/QUOTE]

I would actually like that because I've found myself worrying if someone would be mad with my multiple comments on my own deck, so not being limited to the ammount of (your own) comments, not having points given to the deck and maybe even being able to edit your own comments, like you can here, could help.
Posted 29 March 2011 at 02:04

Okay thank you for fixing the self comment thing. :D
Posted 13 April 2011 at 21:16

Haha - someone spotted it! I did that on the sly yesterday ;)

Ian
Posted 14 April 2011 at 08:25

[QUOTE=Ian]Haha - someone spotted it! I did that on the sly yesterday ;)

Ian[/QUOTE]

I have to admit it weirded me out for a little while until I realized what had been done.
Posted 15 April 2011 at 03:12

Been reasonably busy for the past week so haven't had the chance to keep an eagle eye on the homepage. Has this fix reduced the number of fake decks at all?

Cheers
Posted 20 April 2011 at 12:47

Yes and thank you:D:D:D:D:D
Posted 20 April 2011 at 13:17

[QUOTE=Ian]Been reasonably busy for the past week so haven't had the chance to keep an eagle eye on the homepage. Has this fix reduced the number of fake decks at all?

Cheers[/QUOTE]

It has, and it adds a whole new level of pride to make your deck to the top now. I love the change. :D
Posted 20 April 2011 at 21:00

Nooooo put it back down to two likes per comment -_-
Posted 04 May 2011 at 01:05

Why's that? Looks like it is working reasonably well. We also amended the comment like process, any input on that?

Cheers
Posted 04 May 2011 at 08:03

Well didnt notice that... Only thing is that the top deck changed like 4 times oh well xD
Posted 04 May 2011 at 19:28