Discussion Forum

Let The War Begin!

I wanted to see what the population here prefers. Not to mention, it usually leads to a good heated debate between the 2 systems :) have fun!
Posted 31 May 2011 at 18:08

XBOX 360... I rest my case.
Posted 31 May 2011 at 20:43

[QUOTE=Gary]XBOX 360... I rest my case.[/QUOTE]

ps3....i will also rest my case :) i don't know to much in depth about the operating system of the 360, but the fact that i can install linux, and operate unbuntu from my ps3 is more than enough to sell me to sony....im a dirty dirty sony boy:o
Posted 31 May 2011 at 20:47

I'm a PS3 guy. But mine got jacked a few months back, and I haven't had a chance to get another one yet.
Posted 01 June 2011 at 18:38

360 due to higher average game quality. Their network's got a better history than Sony's too, though I do appreciate Sony's honesty with their issues. Microsoft wouldn't have done that.
Posted 03 June 2011 at 23:03

I had heard that Sony put off telling people about the hackers a few days because they had a new game coming out and didn't want to hinder the sales of the game. I don't know if it's true or not. I can understand why they would do that, but on the other hand it's kind of messed up. I'm still a Sony fan though... lol.
Posted 03 June 2011 at 23:16

it was kinda dumb though on sony's part because the hackers weren't really doing anything wrong (aside from installing emulators and the sort) but the first gen ps3's (which is what i have) are able to download entire OS's without being hindered. it was the later gens that they blocked it so these "hackers" just brought back what we originally had right to, modifying the system without having to hard-mod it.
Posted 06 June 2011 at 13:31