Discussion Forum

[BUG] Stylesheet won't load

When I came to the site today, the home page was a total mess. I was on a bad connection through my 3G connection on my phone so I thought it might be due to the connection. But when I got home, I tried it with my cable connection and it was still a mess. I've cleared everything out of my browser to make sure it wasn't loading it from cache. Still the same problem.

Is there something wrong with the home page or is it something else on my end?

I attached a screenshot of the mess to show what I'm talking about.
Posted 20 September 2011 at 04:39

The CSS stylesheet fails to load, making the main site a complete mess. I assume it's on your end since this is the only affected website and it occurs in all my browsers.
Posted 20 September 2011 at 06:10

Yeah, it's a bug. I suck at reading comprehension and posted a new thread about it without noticing this one (sorry mods).
Posted 20 September 2011 at 06:12

Hi All,

Not really what I wanted to see at 7am this morning! Thankfully my 1yr old son decided today was a good day for a lie in!

I have to say, I was rather annoyed, considering I changed nothing on the site last night.... :| I think the server may have rebooted for patches or something and it caused some conflict or something. Either way, I rebooted the web service and all seems okay now for me on my phone and in two browsers.

Apologies again !

Cheers

Ian
Posted 20 September 2011 at 06:44

Thanks! That was an odd bug.

Note to others: if it's still weird, refresh the page. (If that doesn't work, restart the browser, and if that doesn't work, clear your cache.)
Posted 20 September 2011 at 07:05

Yup, fixed it. Thanks!
Posted 20 September 2011 at 15:46