Discussion Forum

Page Navigation

Just a small change that I thought might make navigating the Vault's pages a little more user friendly, would be to replicate the navigation icons (First; 1; 2; 3; ... ;Last) at the top of the page. From a design standpoint I'm always in favor of reducing redundant actions on the user-end, and this would eliminate the need to scroll to the bottom of a page to navigate further if the user already knows the contents of that page are irrelevant to them.

You've probably got enough on your plate already :P So no biggy, just thought I'd throw it out there. Also.. I forget if I've seen (or made) this suggestion before, so pardon me if this is redundant!

Cheers!
Posted 18 October 2011 at 13:52

Gary and I have recently been talking about a big navigation change, as when you're logged in it's becoming a bit stupid on the left hand side....

Can't say for sure what were going to do yet, but I'm in favour of ditching the left hand nav and putting a LOT of it in the empty bar at the top of the page (which currently just says you're logged in). So stay tuned :)

Cheers
Posted 19 October 2011 at 19:04