Discussion Forum

Mana Crypt Missing?

Mana Crypt is missing from your database. That's probably because it was a promo card right? It's in From the Vault: [something] so maybe you could add all of the Vaults to the database?
Posted 28 October 2011 at 19:35

As far as I know it hasn't been reprinted in from the vault.
Posted 02 November 2011 at 07:49

[QUOTE=Seth]As far as I know it hasn't been reprinted in from the vault.[/QUOTE]

Ahh your right, it's a Judge foil
Posted 02 November 2011 at 17:33

Nice I hadn't seen the foil before, I didn't know it exsited. Still I like the origenal better (the art on the foil is ok but I prefer the old school brown artifact look of the old card over the new grey look) and it's such a nice card. I have one in my cube and I love drafting it. It's one of those cards that seems to have gone up in price quite a lot in less then half a year. I bought it at card kingdom for 35$ I think maybe 5 months ago and now it goes for 80$. crazy stuff for a card that is only vintage legal.
Posted 03 November 2011 at 10:03

[QUOTE=Seth]Nice I hadn't seen the foil before, I didn't know it exsited. Still I like the origenal better (the art on the foil is ok but I prefer the old school brown artifact look of the old card over the new grey look) and it's such a nice card. I have one in my cube and I love drafting it. It's one of those cards that seems to have gone up in price quite a lot in less then half a year. I bought it at card kingdom for 35$ I think maybe 5 months ago and now it goes for 80$. crazy stuff for a card that is only vintage legal.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, of course brown is better! It should be added to the base though :/
Posted 04 November 2011 at 04:17

I have a pretty recent datacut from Gatherer which will include this info. I'll take a look at see what else we need and what images etc we have then update where necessary!

Ian
Posted 04 November 2011 at 10:27