Discussion Forum

My Profile and Decks

Hi, first of all, thanks for a great site!

I have some suggestions I'd like to see on the "My profile and Decks"-page.

1. I'd really like to see the number of likes on my decks right in the list (just as I can see how many comments a deck have) this would be nice as well to see on other peoples deck-lists.

2. Avatars, I've seen some few people with avatar images next to their posts, I don't know if I'm dumb, blind, or both but I can not find the function to add an avatar to my Profile (except here on the forums ofc).

It would be nice if I could manage such things as well as email, IM, and maybe DCI number under my profile, keeping everything in one place, like here, on the forums :)

3. Sorting on comments and likes would be nifty to have as well. If I'm checking through a list of decks I'd like to start with the most active ones. It would be nice if the Top decks and Upcoming Decks were sorted this way as well, so most likes on the top of the list.

Thanks again for a great site! :)
Posted 07 December 2011 at 10:03

Hi Jestrix,

Thanks for the suggestions! We are actually redesigning the entire site at the minute, so will take your feedback onboard! The profile stuff will be heavily revamped, but hadn't thought about adding DCI number!

Glad you enjoy the site :)

Cheers

Ian
Posted 08 December 2011 at 09:45