Discussion Forum

my zombie token deck...feedback?

I do really well with this deck but for some reason I can rarely finish a game the victor :-( any feedback would be greatly appreciated

http://www.mtgvault.com/ViewDeck.aspx?DeckID=321812
Posted 11 April 2012 at 23:07

I'm Quite new to the game, but something that's a given is there's a deck counter for every deck/card counter for every card.

Have you perhaps faced the same type of decks again and again and this is what's troubling you?

is it due to mana problems due to 3 colors?

Is it due to your deck being casual/fun and your opponents being constructed/effective?

Do you get yourself to far down in life?

Do your opponent win by infect,lifegain or the like while you can't stop em?

etc.

or perhaps your problem is your not having any creatures before turn 3 at the earliest?
Posted 11 April 2012 at 23:41

Well it's more spell based as to the reason I keep losing...removal spells and such...one of the guys I play with is very heavy on spells and weird combos that i couldn't even think of lol...I've tried adding counter spells but that just delays it a turn or so. for instance he has a ton of flyers...the only thing i have out giving me flying is levitation...he plays a removal spell for it I'm screwed...if I counter it he just does it again...or one of the other 3 players in the game do the same thing...maybe the issue is i make myself to big of a target
Posted 11 April 2012 at 23:53

I have seriously lost the game before with around 25 zombie tokens out lol
Posted 11 April 2012 at 23:54

well relying to heavily on a few cards do bring you at risk if they're countered/removed.

if flying is your main issue, have you considered "Wonder" ?
Posted 11 April 2012 at 23:57

good idea, will have to try that
Posted 12 April 2012 at 00:01