Discussion Forum

need suggestions for buying singles

i was wondering if anyone had sugestions on a good place to get singles online. i've been to all the cardshops in my area for the most part and buy singles at them but of course they're lacking some selection. amazon has some nice values on singles sometimes but you end up paying shipping on every single card half the time seeing as they all come from different places. the main site that i use is abugames but a lot of their cards seem overpriced compared to the card shop. i was wondering if anyone knew a place i could get singles at a pretty reasonable price without having to get every card shipped individually?
Posted 19 August 2012 at 08:52

I've been buying from cardkingdom.com fro years and even with shipping to europe it's still a great price.
Posted 19 August 2012 at 09:09

i actually use that site as a search engine you might wanna check out abu because i know they're cheaper to buy from ive been looking at that tcgplayer's prices but they all seem to be different places and like i said shipping each card individually really boosts the price up
Posted 19 August 2012 at 15:32

Hey,
I've just opened an eBay Shop selling singles!!
I've just a few cards in it at the moment
but if you are searching any card just ask me.

Zinnebeeld

Take a lock at my RAVNICA: City of Guilds Booster Box Auction!!!
Posted 29 August 2012 at 22:06

I prefer to use TCGplayer.com to look at prices. Rather than try and get the lowest price for every single card, they have pretty good tools to help you get the lowest price on your total order.

For example, I'll find the cheapest price on the best card I need (or most expensive, whatever), then see if that store sells the other stuff I need at decent rates.

They have an automatic function to do this too, but I don't trust it 100% since it can make mistakes.
Posted 14 September 2012 at 18:30

www.trollandtoad.com best site for it hands down
Posted 25 October 2012 at 03:21

I dunno about T&T. I do like them, and have bought many RPGs from them, but I just did a little check on the cards I'm looking at buying, and Card Kingdom had a cheaper price on each one...

I also have the luxury of living in Seattle, so I can place an order and have it ready within hours, if not minutes for that good ol' instant gratification.
Posted 07 December 2012 at 08:06

[QUOTE=justinbluedotwin]www.trollandtoad.com best site for it hands down[/QUOTE]

i can attest to this. i have been ordering singles from them for years and they have never let me down
Posted 23 June 2013 at 01:26