Discussion Forum

2 Questions: L-M-H Prices & Singles

First Question:
Where are the "Low, Medium, High" deck prices pulled from? tcgplayer.com I think is one of them... or maybe all, but I am not sure and I have only been using the vault for about one month.

Second Question:
Where is the best place to buy singles (lowest price / largest selection)?
In the past I have browsed the gaming store and bought what interested me, I have ordered from mtgfanatic and channelfireball.
Before I place my next BIG order, I wanted to make sure I shopped around a bit, and what better way than to ask the community?

I wrote up a few deck lists and am considering getting a ton of singles to complete them.

About me:
I have 20ish "beatdown" style decks together with cards ranging from 6th edition to m13 (some gaps inbetween).
But I play primarily with my wife and a few friends, who are all not collectors, so we just play with my decks.
That removes the pressure of having to compete with other people for building the "best deck", but I keep in mind my current decks as I build new ones.
I am constantly trying out new deck ideas, building them and tearing them back apart if they do not function well.
Over the next month or 2 it is my goal to load all of my decklists onto MTGVault!!!
None of my decks have sidedecks (accept the black/white bleed deck that uses Death Wish).
Posted 24 August 2012 at 17:31

to post a comment.