Discussion Forum

the speed of the two teenagers

Luo Hao waved his hand, Nfl jerseys wholesale,not channel: "how could we two who do not know Who, my body is good, your technique cattle, comprehensive appraisal about the same thing."
Then to see Xiao Han face black, seemed to be freak, Luo Hao quickly corrected himself, vowed Road: "Allah, Allah, I know that was wrong, guarantee it will not just miss training I always remember that we fight small dream, to go with NBA big killing four Yangmingliwan, I will not forget. "
Xiao Han smiled, not to speak blame the the ball Wangdishangyi shoot the hands began transported from the ball to the variety of complicated pattern revealed in his hands, no matter how difficult the skill, basketball is like sticky obedient and well-behaved, such as arm so that his hand.
NBA, most successful and most high-end professional basketball league, each basketball juvenile hearts yearning for the highest house, but the two can only be to the Holy Land from the amateur rookie in the open-air basketball court veteran basketball juvenile, both between seems to be so far away.
Seems to be the dream brought back the hearts of the impulse, Luo Hao pick eyebrows, took the basketball pass over Xiao Han, shipped a few slightly, meticulous practice from the fixed-point shooting.
Practiced for a while, Luo Hao suddenly proposed: Akan, a long time without singled it, or to one council? "
Xiao Han know he is too boring training, the Luo Hao ah, that is, unable to settle down, but or just to take this opportunity to let him understand that and understand that even with a good body, there is no hard training, will also fall under the wind.
So on the in Luojia district basketball venue, Cheap Elite jerseys,by the dim light, the two teenagers began burning the pitch the physical and passion of youth. This situation, in recent years almost every few days will be staged once the people living here have long been accustomed to such scenes, and occasionally after only faint sweep a hastily departed.
Xiao Han Luo Hao bent over, legs rapidly alternating to doing crossovers eyes eagle staring at arms outstretched before make a defensive action, but to his disappointment, as always, he could not see any flaws, Xiao Han then lower my eyes entrenched in the direction of his advance, stable center of gravity, there have been no mobile.
Luo Hao know would to Xiao Han automatically showing surprising flaws is impossible, from small to large bubbles together to produce the tacit absolute extremely accurate, and so singled out from them six-year-old began to play ball for the first time, in between the two were countless times, know each other extremely Luo Hao each do an action, to to Xiao Han subconscious will be able to know that this is not a feint, and vice versa.
Continue to look for a breakthrough opportunities Luo Hao brain suddenly a flash, a school from the TV to the action today jumped into his mind, that new trick they would not be him on discerned it? On the to see Luo Hao a fierce right shoulder of a pressure forward slightly tilting, Xiao Han knew that he immediately launched. Sure enough, Luo Hao ball to the right hand, and not again pulled back his left hand, but forward shot the whole body for potential necessary pediment the Xiao Han immediately along with body center of gravity slightly move a little to the left, but the feet still firmly nailed did not move on the ground, when Luo Hao suddenly a behind dribble again ball back to his left hand, then left on a small step.
Xiao the cold Liaoding Luo Hao break from his right hand, no longer hesitated, raised his right foot is necessary to block his forward line, Luo Hao face suddenly exposed was surprised to find a trace of smile of successful, he immediately knew bad , but it is too late.
Great difficulty shaking the Xiao Han, Cheap nfl jerseys,Luo Hao also neglect, a crotch ball back to his right hand towards the left foot and shoved to the side the development effort stomp body like an arrow from the right side dribble channeling out, turn around and catch up with the center of gravity, etc. Xiao Han retrieve already to see the back of him running away.
Xiao chilling Anzan this kid learn really fast afternoon Baitian Gang see Bryant in the game with this action, copying the night out against its own Victory heart with accelerated chasing Luo Hao ran toward the basket. If someone see the speed of the two teenagers, will be surprised to the chin fall, fast, really fast.
Luo Hao at this time has come to paint, starting a three-step, leaping a playing board, suddenly from the back of the head wind, like a large bird Xiao Han rushed up from behind him, Authentic nfl jerseys,hands and electro-optical fire slate Kankan touched rebounds the ball tightly pressed on the board, then drifted fall, do a chic squatting motion.
Luo Hao gaping at 2 cm shorter than their own Xiao Han, do not believe just what he gave himself a special risk, long while before stammered: "Osamu, I really do not know that you can jump higher than me are high, you just jump tall ah dunk not as highly? "
Posted 28 September 2012 at 06:50

to post a comment.