Discussion Forum

There are a lot of players

LeBron James: "I did not watch the game, but he only played less than 40 minutes to get this data, amazing play two overtime, Authentic nfl jerseys,I'm afraid he take three pairs while also able to get 80 points and he is a good player, and I'm looking forward to his battle in the arena. "

Zach Randolph: "wow I can this one had."

Reporter: "O'Neill, 60 +20 and Bryant 81 points, all in this one, can another pattern, a little more?"

Randolph stern began to think about 10 seconds, half a minute, a minute. "Well ..."

The Reporter head take the black line. "Well, do not want this one right."

Wade: "score for him to easily, he has first-rate scorer, no one can limit his entire field. Surprised me, in the dream team training camp when he dribbled poor now is very confident. "

Heat general manager Pat Riley: "Yes, he is my kind of fuzzy position of the swing, he can do all the things on the field, I hope to be the best player, it is a pity he is not our team three pairs significance than 81 points more than the league, a lot of people just give them 60 shots, they will be a lot of points. Feng Ye even if no points, and also to help the team. "

Iverson: "I suspect that this record is difficult to be broken, NFL jerseys wholesale, and Chamberlain's record is not maintained for 40 years? It was like a basketball game. Impressive end we will play the Clippers, hoping to He limited. "

Magic coach Stan Van Gundy: "Well, last YE Feng scored 41 points in three of our heads not so depressing."

Barkley: "He did very well by the body to the ball to a familiar area shooting, much like this year."

Iguodala: "He has the kind of players must be double-teamed, he is one of the best players in the league."

Jazz coach Jerry Sloan: "Feng Ye this season to lead a new army to get a very good record, this is the greatest. Than those without this competition and won more than getting points."

Pierce: "This is so impressive, his monster's body, also has a clear head."

Nash: "I was able to witness the birth of the great, but unfortunately, this is his opponent."

Made 71 points in the Clippers manager Elgin Baylor: "I thought, than I was stronger, if it were me, do not have confidence to lead the Clippers now so many victory. Lakers players, coaches interviewed.

Feng Ye's good friend Bynum: "We have been contact on my friend's party last night, they told me that leaves the record-breaking, Jerseys from china, I look into the computer station data, can not believe this is true, his God. "

Lakers assistant Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: "Before the game, I thought that Mr. Chang's record is pretty safe, and did not expect this to also be broken."

Phil Jackson: "Last season we had at all costs to retain him, but he chose to leave because he has a higher pursuit, he becomes very good, I did not expect this day to come so soon."

Sun swingman Jason Richardson to face reporters without any evaluation, he was very depressed, as the antithesis of the historical moment, he will be a lot of people brought ridicule.

In basketball forum, there are countless Friends of message, continue to praise.

But back to Los Angeles, Feng Ye did not conduct any celebration, the day also as usual, the the team holiday not training, he is also in the villa stadium practice shooting out of a half-moment practice dribbling, half yoga has become an essential part of his life.

Only been looking for the feel, Cheap coach purses, the pitching as a habit to play every day to maintain a stable. Play basketball like to practice martial arts, such as riding a boat behind. Strong one o'clock, Johnson I, is difficult. Virtual characters he is not a basketball game, the only kind of person can without regard to the physical condition, the strength to rise, not fall.

There are a lot of players, especially the play in the physical fitness of the players, a season or two will be able to reach a high competitive level, but how to keep the state is a big problem, such as old star Shawn Kemp, the sun's Stoudemire are of this type, start the powerful, once hit more than five seasons, several injuries, explosive power began to weaken, it will significantly decline. Feng Ye know that they also belong to this type, lay not surprising, how to maintain is the key.

Three pairs of records, he thinks nothing to celebrate, for an ordinary regular season pleased, too shijiazi and gas.
Posted 17 October 2012 at 09:03

to post a comment.