Discussion Forum

Please help me with my first deck! Thank you very much.

http://www.mtgvault.com/ViewDeck.aspx?DeckID=414574

Ok, I've decided to make a Blue/Red deck centering around the abilities of Jace and Chandra. Please take a look and give some suggestion and such as so I may improve on it further but still, my bugdet is low so to speak.
Posted 16 December 2012 at 16:02

I would recommend slitherhead for your deck, you dont have any 1 drops so he would fill that hole, and as far as scavenge goes he is too perfect with a 0 cost
Posted 16 December 2012 at 20:07

[QUOTE=Chewrida]I would recommend slitherhead for your deck, you dont have any 1 drops so he would fill that hole, and as far as scavenge goes he is too perfect with a 0 cost[/QUOTE]

Wut? Are you trolling, or did he change his deck?:confused:
Posted 18 December 2012 at 00:34

[QUOTE=heliosofcows]Wut? Are you trolling, or did he change his deck?:confused:[/QUOTE]

Yea i'm not trollling, his deck deffffffff. changed, when i looked at it, it was a scavenge based deck haha Isn't that some shit, my suggestion went to waste
Posted 18 December 2012 at 05:36

Would Talrand's invocation be a good replacement for divination? Or one of the red spells? Or neither? Is having all 2/2 creatures a problem?
Posted 18 December 2012 at 08:24

Yeah, take out Chandra and add another Jace or even Tibalt the fireblood for some card advantage. If you ever get to use his ultimate you will have an army of 2/2 and whatever else they have on the board to end the game with. Oh yeah, he only costs 2R too.
Posted 21 December 2012 at 16:41