Discussion Forum

v3 - Update 1

Hello all, it's Wednesday and that means it's Vault coding night! We've been quietly fixing bugs all week when we've had a chance (it turns out this time of year can be busy) but today we've had the chance to properly sit down and knock up some new pages. Some of the loudest feedback we received was that v3 had dropped some of the old features, we did know this when we went live and it was always the plan to bring them back in some form but because you asked so nicely (mostly), we thought we'd get something out there ASAP to replace them. Today we've done:

User Profile - Comments
User Profile - Liked Decks
User Profile - Friends

Now, these pages are NOT in their final state by any means, but they are at least useable (hopefully) until we can make them better. Unlike the old site, we thought it was a good idea to open these pages up, so you can now view these pages for ALL users, not just your own account. Simplest way to start using them is to visit a user's profile page and you'll see the three new tabs at the top of the parchment.

We ran out of time today so at the moment there is no way to follow people, stupid I know but there we go, at least existing users with friends can view them again now. I will add a follow button tomorrow if I get a chance! :)
Posted 03 January 2013 at 03:27

to post a comment.