Discussion Forum

Gatecrash Story

So far I haven't read the storyline to whats actually suppose to be going on for this return to ravnica and gatecrash. Does anyone have any clue to what big secret is going on that the guilds (i think) are unaware of. I just know that there is something probably going on in the under city and someone not from ravnica has some big plans that involves all the guilds.... I was interested in this =] I love the stories behind the blocks.

I also just watched this trailer that magic put out for gatecrash and it had me wondering about what was happening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FUlZ-jzcaVk

Any thoughts?
Posted 03 January 2013 at 21:12

There's far too much background to cover what all is going on with all 10 guilds having their own plots. The video you linked is a basic narrative of what the five Gatecrash guilds do from the Dimir perspective and an insinuation that Gideon Jura is going to be the one to interfere with Luzav's plans.

Considering the next set is Dragon's Maze, whatever the dimir have planned does likely fail since the Izzet master plan goes into action in the next set.
Posted 04 January 2013 at 07:54

Hmmmm Interesting.... Do you have any idea of what the Izzet are doing? and why everyone is all worried about whats going on in the undercity?

It's upsetting that the books don't come with the fatpacks anymore, I really liked that. I would generally always read them.

I am glad Gideon came back into the picture though, I feel it's been awhile for him.
Posted 04 January 2013 at 14:48

Now that they've stopped doing the books, what IS the best way of keeping up with the story? :S
Posted 04 January 2013 at 17:48

[QUOTE=Gary]Now that they've stopped doing the books, what IS the best way of keeping up with the story? :S[/QUOTE]

This is something I'd like to know too if anyone has any idea.
Posted 05 January 2013 at 15:14