Discussion Forum

-1-1 issue with my Vraska deck

I have a Vraska assassin deck that works pretty good but one major flaw i've noticed with it. Is that most of the creature i use are 1/1 creatures some are even indestructible.

I occasionally play against a player who uses Golgari Charms ability to cause everything to have -1-1 until end of turn. This is the biggest exploit i've noticed with the deck so far (I'm sure there are others but I haven't played enough to notice any of them.)

Regenerate doesn't do anything since they are -1 counters. I was wondering if there is something i could integrate into the deck that either :manab: or :manag: to counter the problem without removing the stuff that makes the deck work well.

Here is a link to the deck take a look at what i've got and let me know if you have an idea about how I can fix this flaw. :o

http://www.mtgvault.com/beezledrop/decks/vraskas-unblockable-assassins-2/
Posted 03 January 2013 at 22:26

Anything that pumps the back end by 1+... There's a ton of enchantments that do it in green or I'm sure there are some instant speed options as well if you are wanting it to be more of a surprise.
Posted 04 January 2013 at 07:58

Yeah i've been digging around looking for something that will fix the problem. I think i'm going to go with a spidersilk armor enchantment. :D
Posted 05 January 2013 at 06:57

or gaea's anthem would work gives +1+1 to all ur creatures
Posted 24 February 2013 at 03:09