Discussion Forum

Towards Seth and Epsilon

So I've seen some people post on here in the past thanking Gary and Ian for Mtgvault and its forums. I also thank them for these two sites, they are amazing for helping others in the mtg community and just seeing how people within the community on a pretty large scale are building their decks. So thank-you you two and any others I may have not mentioned that helped you create these websites. I use them both all the time to help me build decks and learn more; whether it's combos, rules, or new effective decks.

On another note, especially as far as the forums go I would like to thank Seth and Epsilon. These two have always been here to answer essentially every question I ask (along with any else who questions or post threads) and give their opinions to most any subject brought up(deck ideas and the game and it's mechanics in general). I feel the forums would not be as great a site without these two and how much they seem to go out of their way to help others and answer questions. So anyhow, I appreciate what you two have done in the past on this site for me and everyone else who posts on here.

(A special shout out to Alleywayjack as well, because he has also helped me and others out alot on the forums and vault....If I missed anyone else that has helped out alot on the forums I apologize for not mentioning you as well, the people I mentioned are just the ones I personally have seen help people out alot)
Posted 18 February 2013 at 15:43

Here, here! I have to thank everyone who helped be part of this community. Hopefully there is much more to come! :)

Ian
Posted 18 February 2013 at 22:19

Hopefully indeed =p
Posted 19 February 2013 at 07:16

Thanks man, much appreciated :)
Posted 19 February 2013 at 09:00