Discussion Forum

Trying to Create something a little different but need help please

Hi guys thought some of you here might be able to help me with my deck idea.

sacrificial-lambs/

The idea behind the deck is to get out small creatures and buff them to use cards like dying wish and dark favor to force a response in some way.

Play testing this deck it seems to start off very strong but mid/ late game seems to trail off. I'm not sure if I need to replace one or 2 cards and maybe add some 2/3 drop cards but I want to do this without having to slow my gameplay down too much, if anyone has some suggestions I'm all ears

thanks for listening

edit: I think another 2 vexing devil is is needed and possibly replace it with rakdos cackler or stromkirk noble.
replacing stromkirk wud give me a better defence but rakdos cant grow as quick or as big as stromkirk..

Dan
Posted 04 March 2013 at 16:17

Not a bad list :)

Id consider dropping flings and flayer for a set of blood artists. He offers sooo much synergy. Also, if you can find/afford them, falkenrath aristocrat instead of cryptborn horror might be a good call.

If you have more questions or think of any more possibilities, please post them, I'm glad to give my opinion. :)
Posted 05 March 2013 at 02:48

Buffing the small creatures will definitely slow your game play. So it's better to drop the idea of buffing them.
Posted 07 March 2013 at 06:54

[QUOTE=Gaspartacus]Not a bad list :)

Id consider dropping flings and flayer for a set of blood artists. He offers sooo much synergy. Also, if you can find/afford them, falkenrath aristocrat instead of cryptborn horror might be a good call.

If you have more questions or think of any more possibilities, please post them, I'm glad to give my opinion. :)[/QUOTE]

Ahhh thankyou for the advice I added in blood artists but kept 1 flayler cuz I feel end game if it can survive one turn I can brimstone it the turn after for that damage. falkenrath aristocrat is a little expensive right now but I think although fling helped me use dying wish quicker it forced a response but left me creature...less lol atleast without it I can decide to sacrafice through blocking, sacrafice or forcing a block.

[QUOTE=MattDamonDT;37539]Buffing the small creatures will definitely slow your game play. So it's better to drop the idea of buffing them.[/QUOTE]

Sofar play testing it dosent seem to slow my game down but actualy makes an opponent think wether or not to block or remove my creature, also in late game vexing devil with dying wish wud be killer :p
Posted 07 March 2013 at 19:03