Discussion Forum

Need suggestions for a deck build.

I need suggestions I am building an artifact Myr deck I have the urzatron trio going for mana the creatures are laid out as well. I am running into to issues with going up against counter spells that target creatures and players. Not to mention cards that control my own critters. I would love any input on enchantments, artifacts, or equipments that will help my cards to gain immunity to this.
Posted 09 March 2013 at 14:36

If you are looking for some protection for your creatures check out Indomitable Archangel, or Asceticism. There is also Hanna's Custody. If you're looking for something to prevent field sweeps, although it is kinda expensive to cast, check into Darksteel Forge. Hope one of those is what you're looking for. Anything else you need help with in your deck with?
Posted 09 March 2013 at 14:53

That just about covers it thank you I have an Indomitable Archangel I can add that one, also I have some lightning greaves that could work as subistiute for hanna's custody. I think some whispersilk cloaks also might help me out a bit. I looked up some leyline cards that weren't to shabby. leyline of the meek and leyline of sanctity, would rock socks nicely. That darksteel forge is going on my list of cards to purchase as well. The only thing left out is spells that target players instead of creatures? Know any artifacts or enchants that stop that? Other than that one leyline I can find any.
Posted 09 March 2013 at 17:13

Well there is Ivory Mask, and if your looking for an interesting deterrent to burns and any damage whether or not check out Pariah and Pariah's Shield. But leyline of sanctity is wayy better than ivory mask.

You can also look into Spellskite
Posted 09 March 2013 at 19:59