Discussion Forum

Possibly a stupid question?

Hey guys I'm new here and was just wondering if it was possible to change the editions of the cards I have in my deck? I want to make it as close to possible to the physical cards I own :P
Posted 31 March 2013 at 06:47

Not a stupid question at all.

As far as I know, there's no way (or at least no EASY way) to do that. Lucky for you we have this here dandy suggestion area for you to suggest something for doing that =]
Posted 31 March 2013 at 06:52

Well thanks ;)
Posted 31 March 2013 at 06:53

Once added, the only way to change the set will be to delete and re-add. You can do it in two places:

1) From the Card Search page. When you're logged in, there's an "Add to Deck" button in the top right.

2) When doing a bulk import, you can specify the set acronym in square brackets, such as [M13] XYZ. There's a list of all the set acronyms on Wikipedia, google "MTG Sets" (I think!).

Cheers
Posted 31 March 2013 at 22:15

[QUOTE=Ian]Once added, the only way to change the set will be to delete and re-add. You can do it in two places:

1) From the Card Search page. When you're logged in, there's an "Add to Deck" button in the top right.

2) When doing a bulk import, you can specify the set acronym in square brackets, such as [M13] XYZ. There's a list of all the set acronyms on Wikipedia, google "MTG Sets" (I think!).

Cheers[/QUOTE]

Is it possible to set art versions using this method? i.e. [LRW 2] Forest?
Posted 01 April 2013 at 20:29

Hello,

Not yet, no. In the old version of vault we had the different prints, but atm, it's not been ported over. soon! :)
Posted 01 April 2013 at 20:33