Discussion Forum

Srsly Guys

A helpful comment followed by a link to one of your own decks is perfectly fine. Constructive help is always encouraged, and requesting that the favor be returned is great. Both sides receive help, and a certain degree of respect and a sense of community is achieved. That, correct me if I'm wrong, is one of the main purposes of the site.

However...

"Nice deck! Check out the deck I just made! *urltothesamedamndeckoverandoveragain*"

On EVERY deck on the active deck slot is NOT helpful. At all. Its really annoying actually, and I down-vote it every time I see it. And I'm not the only one. Any admins feel free to delete or correct this if I'm out of line, but its getting quite annoying. Leave a real comment on the deck if you want real help. At least TRY to help or say something remotely relevant instead of spamming every deck that you click on with the same damn comment. If you're reading this, you know who you are. If someone else knows of someone who does this, share it with them. If you or a friend have been affected by this BS, share your stories. Crap like this isn't doing the community any good.
Posted 07 May 2013 at 00:57

I'll just say that if you are needing to spam a deck in that way because you need the feedback so badly, why are you creating your own deck? If you know what you're doing, you don't need the feedback. If you don't know what you're doing, you should just copy someone else...

If you're looking for ideas or to brainstorm, create a forum post about it. Do not spam other people's decks to try to generate traffic to your list.
Posted 07 May 2013 at 06:24