Discussion Forum

Me need help

Okay so I feel like style'n on some poor slobs. Im thinking I'll go to the middle country this time and I would like use a deck that is kind of like this one. http://www.mtgvault.com/vines/decks/vines-eldrazi-of-madness/
Its much stronger than this deck but uses the same idea. So my question is can more than 4 copyies of a card in my deck so long as they didn't start in my deck?
The reason I ask is because the idea to this deck is to cast cards from outside the deck and then put them back into your deck after they are in the graveyard.
So say just for arguments sake there are like 500 not of this world, and around 200 All is Dust, and 500 or so skittering invasions and few hunderd Eldrazi creture cards sitting in a box next to me when I play this deck. Can I than put those cards back in my deck even though their will be more than 4 copies of a card in the deck?

While im still thinking about it. Kozilek, Butcher of Truth the way I have in mind in using this card is to cast many copies of this card within the same turn in order to draw 4 cards over and over. I know that the creature dies because you can have more than one at a time but I still get to draw 4 cards each time I cast him, right?
Posted 07 October 2013 at 14:47

There can only be four copies in your deck, including sideboard.

In a tournament setting, anything that pulls from "outside the game" like wishes or Spawnsire of Ulamog will pull from your sideboard.

If it's not a tournament setting, it's up to the group you're playing with how they will handle it.
Posted 08 October 2013 at 04:35