Discussion Forum

Spirit of the Labyrinth

Spirit of the Labyrinth looks like a game changer of a card to have out. Instant sideboard selection for me, unless the opponent immediately kills it, it pretty effectively destroys so many strategies. What are your thoughts on it? Any other cards from the Godborn set coming out? I wasn't overall very impressed with it as a whole.
Posted 31 January 2014 at 00:51

It's a house for sure. 3 power for 2 mana makes it playable by itself. The fact that it messes with card draw is just gravy. I wish it had flash though.
Posted 31 January 2014 at 06:16

It's definitely one of the cards I'm most excited about, and that new 2 drop red satyr that does damage to creatures when it does damage, that seemed like a pretty fun new card for aggro,
Posted 31 January 2014 at 12:04

I'm not sure what to think about that one. It has too much potential for a blowout with them removing him before the damage is done when you "needed" that damage to kill a creature. Isn't he a 1/1 innately as well? Some great potential but seems far too risky.
Posted 31 January 2014 at 12:18

I think he's a 2/1 but I.might be wrong , I just saw alot of fun potential with him, especially mixing him with legion loyalist giving him first strike so he's a tougher choice for blocking. I'd want to.give him a shot on an aggro deck, pretty much a really cheap mordant dragon, I think that's the dragon that does damage to a creature when it deal combat damage to a player.
Posted 31 January 2014 at 15:23

I really like this card. Too bad they had to print TNN first.
Posted 20 February 2014 at 23:25