Discussion Forum

Deck Challenge - Angels & Demons

I would like a Standard Deck that is White and Black, encompassing Angels and Demons w/ flying. Life giving and taking, etc.
Posted 06 February 2010 at 22:01

are u actualy gonna make one??

are u actualy gonna spend over 300 bucks on a type2 deck??
Posted 06 February 2010 at 23:22

here's mine.

http://www.mtgvault.com/ViewDeck.aspx?DeckID=43166
Posted 07 February 2010 at 01:54

If you've got that much $$$ to spend on a deck you can afford to get a decent mana base of swamps, plains, marsh flat fetchlands and some multilands.
Posted 07 February 2010 at 05:05

He asked for a angel/demon deck. With cards that have life link and maybe some creature removal cards. He may be looking for ideas so he can make a deck and looking for you to suggest a deck so he can see what cards you would rec. If he spends 300$ on a deck thats awsome but if you cut Baneslayer out there is no reason you cant keep it reasonable. So maybe suggest cards instead of harrasing him about the type of deck he wants to build.
Posted 07 February 2010 at 07:26

maybe he's building proxy decks aswell.
Posted 07 February 2010 at 18:08

well, here's my entry.
http://www.mtgvault.com/ViewDeck.aspx?DeckID=42449
doesnt have any demons, but its based around life gain and destruction, and denial with Iona(an angel) and painter's servant. i built this for an earlier challenge but i think it would work here too.
Posted 07 February 2010 at 22:12

[QUOTE=finalfx]He asked for a angel/demon deck. With cards that have life link and maybe some creature removal cards. He may be looking for ideas so he can make a deck and looking for you to suggest a deck so he can see what cards you would rec. If he spends 300$ on a deck thats awsome but if you cut Baneslayer out there is no reason you cant keep it reasonable. So maybe suggest cards instead of harrasing him about the type of deck he wants to build.[/QUOTE]

i was not harassing anyone i was just asking a simple question kuz i cant see why anyone one spend big bucks on a deck just to have it rotate out sooner than later
Posted 08 February 2010 at 00:21