Discussion Forum

"Oops, something went wrong."

I was creating a deck mostly just to print out, but after adding "Sword of Feast and Famine" I received a screen saying "Oops, something went wrong." I figured I should make a posted. The link to contact you from the deck 404s
Posted 26 September 2016 at 17:47

Was it the kaladesh invention version of it you tried to add?
Posted 26 September 2016 at 18:53

Using any of the kaladesh invention cards just causes the deck to 404
Posted 26 September 2016 at 19:35

Its definitely the kaladesh inventions cards that caused my deck to go 404: http://www.mtgvault.com/zuuly/decks/esper-tokens-polymorph/
Posted 27 September 2016 at 03:48

I'm seeing a 404 with ANY Kaladesh cards I add using the "Add To Deck" button on the card search. I now have two decks that are 1/5 built and I can't get into them to edit or delete. Looks like I'm going to pen and paper for now...
EDIT: Maybe it is just the Inventions cards, but I wouldn't know if I selected one. Can't remember and I can't see their lists.
Posted 27 September 2016 at 13:26

Same here, but I had no inventions in the lists. Everytime I try to use the add to deck option the decks bugs out. The worst part is that I cant even remove the bugged lists, so now I have like 4 dead incomplete decks listed...
Posted 27 September 2016 at 15:42

Hey, can you give me links to these decks if they are still broken so I can take a look? If you didn't have any Kaladesh Inventions in the deck then I will need to take a closer look at these ones. Cheers.
Posted 29 September 2016 at 08:19

same here but not sure if I had any kaladesh cards on there. probably from the sounds of what everyone else is saying.
Posted 28 September 2016 at 00:29

Added lightning greaves from KI, and I have the same problem. Kaladesh cards are working for me, but not Kaladesh Inventions.
Posted 28 September 2016 at 20:20

Sorry guys, there was indeed a problem when adding any card from Kaladesh Inventions to a deck, I've fixed this now and all your decks should be working again. Apologies for any inconvenience!
Posted 29 September 2016 at 08:16