Discussion Forum

New Decks are link Dead

I was trying to create a new deck today. The first one I created is link dead. When I click it I get the:
Oops, something went wrong.
Have you found a bug? We're still working on this version of the site, so if you have, help us fix it!
error.

Tried creating a new one, same result. Don't know if it is because I am putting to many cards in to start or using Kaladesh or what, but I have now wasted 2 hours trying to create a deck.

Please help and/or delete the two decks created today as I can not get into them.

Thanks,
Nate
Posted 26 September 2016 at 17:50

Did you add an kaladesh invention to it?
Posted 26 September 2016 at 18:54

This is happening with all kaladesh invention cards it seems
Posted 26 September 2016 at 19:34

not really, i have the same problem, and i'm not using kaladesh cards. iwas creating a commander deck. yes please, solve the issue and helpme delet the to wates decks. thanks
Posted 28 September 2016 at 13:27

It isn't the standard format kaladesh cards, it is the inventions card specifically , which includes cards like sol ring, and as soon as it is added, it instantly kills the deck
Posted 28 September 2016 at 20:43

Ive had the same issue. I added the Gearhulks not thinking they also were printed as inventions. So my guess is the site recognizes them as the invention versions but not the regular cards.
Posted 29 September 2016 at 04:07

When will this bug be fixed? Do the people who run the site even check this forum???? I can't view a ton of my decks because they have lotus pedal or something similar in them from the new inventions. To make thing worse when you try to click the "help us fix it link" on the Opps something went wrong page, that takes you to a dead link.

Come on guys this website has a better look to in than most but the community is in decline and I feel like the site is being neglected. Will we ever get proper commander support? Its been a major format for a long time now, so why isn't there a way to differentiate them at this point.

Also please revamp the Hot decks section. The same janky decks sit there for months sometimes. If you want to get community involvement and deck discussion then the front page needs to rotate a lot more. The site is getting stale because its being static.
Please guys, get this bug fixed and start working to improve the site again before all the regulars are forced to look to another site. Trust me, I do not want to transfer my decks to another site. Please fix this one!

Sorry for the rant but I want this site to be successful!
Posted 29 September 2016 at 04:47

Also want to mention that the edit comment function is not working properly and most of the time it starts you with a blank post instead of you original text to edit.

I have also noticed that a lot of avatars are not working properly. Mine wasn't working until I went back to my settings page and hit save again without changing anything.
Posted 29 September 2016 at 04:52

Hey guys, we have fixed this now. It was an issue with the MPS cards (as you've all noticed), but as lots were reprints, it broke all decks with them.

Gary and I have been busy with work (this isn't our full time job :p) since Tuesday. We put it live at like 11pm Monday evening, so missed all this... sorry!

We'll look at the other issues. :)
Posted 29 September 2016 at 08:18

Thanks for responding and fixing this! I truly think this site has the most potential among all the deck building sites I have tried. Your hard work is much appreciated!
Posted 01 October 2016 at 19:42

You're welcome!!! :D
Posted 04 October 2016 at 09:44