Discussion Forum

NEED DISCUSSION! warriors lovers

hi there:)

http://www.mtgvault.com/ViewDeck.aspx?DeckID=180994

here is my attempt in scrambling Sarkhan vol's Warrior deck
http://www.mtgvault.com/images/cards/medium/ALA/Sarkhan_Vol.jpg

first step
for early game... i enlisting Brightheart Banneret army to reinforcing another advanced warriors... still it can be useful to halt of enemy fast advance
for fast mana i use cultivate, rampant growth, & lay of the land

second step
for late game... when the legion of giants combined with treefolks warrior are ready... using incremental growth+Vigor to turn the entire army overtkill!

(if Lairwatch Giant was strange enough for this red-green deck that's Elvish Piper, Call of the wild & Nature's spiral duty to call Lairwatch Giant to the battlefield without casting mana
Posted 10 May 2011 at 22:52

Alternative step
in case for emergency tactic if two steps above were not working...

in sideboard there's plenty 'reinforcement'
i putting Avatar of Might if the opponent's creature were far above me... opponents creature were 4 more than us. avatar would be cheap to cast.

secondly was stinkdriver daredevil that made our giants cheaper to cost... combined with giantbaiting for 'fast playing' giant warrior

if it still turned down & cards in hand can't be casted just use the cards in your hand as a 'bullet's for Meteor storm...

in case if still missing the cards that discarded by Meteor storm it can be revived by Nature's spiral

what do you think about this deck:)
Posted 10 May 2011 at 23:00

You do know that Stinkdrinker Daredevil does not reduce the casting cost of giantbaiting right?
Posted 12 May 2011 at 07:51

hello mod

thx for information...
first i apologize if i put this thread on the wrong place:)

well i admit i didn't knew if daredevil didn't reducing giantbaiting cost..
it still can useful to boosting Behemoth temporarily...
Posted 12 May 2011 at 20:58

I used Hamletback Goliath & Sunrise Soverign. Hammy gets 1/1 counters equal to power every creature who comes in after him. Plus with Stinkdrinkers he can cost as little as a red. With Aria he is only beast. He is a great reason to run Souls fire. Look Hammys a 16 Souls fire, equip Mage Slayer swing like only a MONSTER can. I loved my Giant deck it was Naya colored and moded with the release of Naya. Hell it was just mana production 4x Birds, 4x Llanawars, 4x Brightherth bannerets, 4x Stinkdrinkers, 2 Hammys, 4x Sunrise Soverign, 2x Behemeths. So much Trample & Lifelink 4x Behemeth sledges, 4x Loxadon Warhammers, & 2x Mage Slayer. So much damage Hell & 2 Titanic Ultimatums plus 4x Harrow. This was a long discription for me & 4x Arias
Posted 25 May 2011 at 02:30

[QUOTE=MomirBiggsSimicFat]I used Hamletback Goliath & Sunrise Soverign. Hammy gets 1/1 counters equal to power every creature who comes in after him. Plus with Stinkdrinkers he can cost as little as a red. With Aria he is only beast. He is a great reason to run Souls fire. Look Hammys a 16 Souls fire, equip Mage Slayer swing like only a MONSTER can. I loved my Giant deck it was Naya colored and moded with the release of Naya. Hell it was just mana production 4x Birds, 4x Llanawars, 4x Brightherth bannerets, 4x Stinkdrinkers, 2 Hammys, 4x Sunrise Soverign, 2x Behemeths. So much Trample & Lifelink 4x Behemeth sledges, 4x Loxadon Warhammers, & 2x Mage Slayer. So much damage Hell & 2 Titanic Ultimatums plus 4x Harrow. This was a long discription for me & 4x Arias[/QUOTE]

You need Brion Stoutarms--there's nothing better than someone's face when Brion throws a massive Hamletback or Borderland Behemoth at someone's face. My giant deck is here--http://www.mtgvault.com/ViewDeck.aspx?DeckID=176801.
Posted 19 July 2011 at 22:35