Discussion Forum

Nacatl-BOMB?!

Okay...I'm a little amazed by this thought I just had, but I want to double-check that it is legitimate before I go crazy with it...

Say I have a universal haste ability out, like Fires of Yavimaya. I then drop a Nacatl War-Pride. I then use Breath of Fury on it. If I'm understanding correctly, when I sacrifice the Nacatl War-Pride (assuming I did combat damage to the player), I then untap all the copies, attach Breath of Fury to one of the copies, and attack with all of them--which will then give me X creatures for each of my copies? I can then attack with exponentially more and more copies, doing infinite damage with infinite attack phases?

'Cause that'd be awesome.
Posted 12 July 2011 at 15:59

yeah that would work but the trick is to do combat damage so you need another combo piece.

it's actually an old combo with Jedit Ojanen of efrava and breath of fury + haste. There was a creature in that deck that you could use to give a forest to an opponent so your forestwalk was guaranteed to work which ended up in infinite damage much like your own idea.
Posted 12 July 2011 at 16:48

Yeah, the idea actually spawned out of a conversation of comboing Sleep with a hasted Nacatl War-Pride, so that part I hadn't figured out fully. I didn't know about the previous combo--I like mine better, anyways. ;-) Thanks for the help.
Posted 12 July 2011 at 17:34

the newly made tokens must be unblockable as well as the origenal nacatl, that's not that easy. forestwalk made that possible.
Posted 12 July 2011 at 20:40

Just one more reason I love Bedlam. ;)
Posted 15 July 2011 at 08:17

nice card, first time I see it.
Posted 15 July 2011 at 09:44