Discussion Forum

Prescence of Gond Elf deck!

CHALLENGE! Create an elf deck that uses at least one of the Prescence of Gond enchantment card!
Posted 10 June 2012 at 08:40

[QUOTE=feversandmirrors]CHALLENGE! Create an elf deck that uses at least one of the Prescence of Gond enchantment card![/QUOTE]

Midnight Guard for infinite elf tokens! I also may make a deck, but just throwing that idea out there.
Posted 10 June 2012 at 10:51

[QUOTE=heliosofcows]Midnight Guard for infinite elf tokens! I also may make a deck, but just throwing that idea out there.[/QUOTE]

I never thought of that! But are there any cards to support them both?
Posted 12 June 2012 at 20:51

[QUOTE=heliosofcows]Midnight Guard for infinite elf tokens! I also may make a deck, but just throwing that idea out there.[/QUOTE]

Well, I took your advice but I need more cards to support them! Come on guys I need more advice!
Posted 14 June 2012 at 22:26

Presence of Gond combos great with Devoted Druid--coat of arms makes it infinite (though Midnight Guard kind of makes that combo obsolete) but I also like using Immaculate Magistrate to pump the druid, or Timberwatch Elf/Wirewood Pride to pump him for the turn, even though he dies. I used to have a whole deck based around that combo, the elf deck in my signature is what it eventually evolved into.
Posted 16 June 2012 at 10:23