Discussion Forum

What is the dumbest(most crazy)Pull you've ever gotten from a Pack(s) and what is the story of what happened.

So once my friend and I went to the store and each bought those booster draft packs(3 Packs) of Ultimate Masters for $40 each. We decided to open them instead of draft them in case of some good pulls. My friends first pack had a Karn Liberated, the second pack had Life From the Loam and the third pack had Phyrexian Altar. My first pack had Liliana of the Veil and a foil Wall of Reverance, second pack had nothing really good, just a Slippery Bogul and a Magus of the Bazaar, however the third pack had a Karn Liberated and a Foil Dark Depths.
Posted 08 March 2019 at 16:16

Don't know what booster-series it was. Opened the pack, scanned through the cards and found a Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker in it and was really happy. Looked further and what did I see after the token? A foiled Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker.
Posted 11 March 2019 at 09:13

My best pull was from Rise of the Eldrazi. I got the last pack in the box too. Pulled an Ulamog the Ceaseless Hunger and a Expedition foil Scalding Tarn. Like $350 worth at the time
Posted 10 May 2019 at 18:47