Discussion Forum

Bug when moving cards to the sideboard

Whenever I move a card from the main deck to the sideboard, the card is successfully moved to the sideboard, but the card above it changes from a quantity of 4 to a quantity of 8.

Also, it would be nice if there was a way to change the quantity of a card without deleting it and re-adding it.
Posted 10 January 2017 at 03:35

The quantity can easily be changed. You just have to click on the number before the cardname, delete/ overwrite the old one and confirm with enter or click somewhere out of that box.
The bug sometimes happens but a simple reload of the deck is normally enough to deal with that for some time.
Posted 12 January 2017 at 07:23

Ah, thanks for that. I probably would've never noticed that. I still get the bug with the wrong quantities when I move a card to the sideboard, but it's not nearly as annoying now. I tried refreshing the deck, but the extra 4 of the card above the card I moved to the sideboard didn't get fixed. I did still have to change the quantity.
Posted 15 January 2017 at 19:29

The issue is that when you add to the sideboard or even sometimes refresh the page or add cards from the search, it doubles the most recent card added, because it tries to retake that action, but yes as stated above the easiest fix is just adjusting the number, but i do wish we could add cards to the sideboard from the card search instead of after adding them to the mainboard
Posted 15 January 2017 at 23:04