Discussion Forum

Panharmonicon Casual Deck

I managed to pull a foil Panharmonicon from a Kaladesh Pre-release pack and decided that i wanted to make a deck around it. Therefore, i studied up on how it worked and began building. The deck is fun to play and works well, if given time. Turn 5 is when it seems to really start to take off and do some major damage. However, im hoping to find a way to speed it up. Any feedback is greatly appreciated and thanks in advance for any help provided.

Here is a link to said deck:

http://www.mtgvault.com/randyrogers04/decks/deadly-presence/
Posted 08 February 2017 at 03:43

There are some ways to speed things up in monoR. Personally I wouldn't rely on tron lands (Urza's Mine, Power Plant and Tower) without any good land-searcher because you will end with one or two lands on the battlefield in 90% of the games and don't see the third one...and if you get it you won't need it. At last that's what happened me with one of my decks where I tried this. But cards like "Palladium Myr" can speed things up. Also "Priest of Urabrask" or "Burning-Tree Emissary" will give you a free creature early on to survive and ramp when Panharmonicon is on the field. "Deathforge Shaman " could be a nice finisher with some mana.
Posted 13 February 2017 at 07:49