Discussion Forum

No more card and deck-prices visible

(2023-08-23 08:50 CET) The system which gets the card-prices seems to be down.
Posted 23 August 2023 at 06:56

I want to support this observation. My friends and I play MTG on a budget, with a price cap. Of course this may only be temporary but, FYi, I no longer have a reason to use mtgvault if it doesn’t show price information. Thanks for your consideration!
Posted 24 August 2023 at 12:44

I too am a budget player and loved having the prices show on this website.
Posted 27 August 2023 at 22:43

Try reaching them via Facebook, it helped with the last problems...
Posted 04 September 2023 at 15:23

I don't know how to upvote this for more visibility. This is one of my favorite features this site offers. When i'm scrolling through cards returned in a search, I know not to add the $10 cards bc i'm not going to realistically add them to my deck. I don't want to have to re-build my deck after i get sticker shocked on tcgplayer
Posted 17 September 2023 at 03:54

Why has this still not been sorted? Really infuriating!
Posted 20 October 2023 at 09:42

Honestly? All aboard the sinking ship!

They managed to update the card database last week (3 months since the bug got reported) but didn't even found it worth to react on posts and lose a single word about the other problems.
Posted 28 November 2023 at 14:19

I wonder if they have a promotional deal with those card sellers. I mean, those shops surely profited from Vault linking to them. But if Vault got anything from them, they will be upset, too, if they find out that the links are broken. Might even get into legal troubles if they don't fix it.
Posted 22 January 2024 at 17:26